Shocking! Man Beheads Farmer For Rituals

  The police in Kwara State on Tuesday paraded the 30-year old welder, who allegedly beheaded a farmer allegedly for ritual purposes. ...

 The police in Kwara State on Tuesday paraded the 30-year old welder, who allegedly beheaded a farmer allegedly for ritual purposes.
According to report, the welder, Segun Bamidele committed the crime in a drunken state. Segun confessed his victim, Sunday Owolabi, used to steal kolanuts from his own farm where they share a boundary.
Several people including policemen took to their heels when the suspect brought out held the decomposing skull of his victim from a bowl at the premises of the police command Tuesday.
 Bamidele said: “I am here because I killed a man. The man was known to have mental challenge.  Actually we have been having misunderstanding because we share farm boundary and each time our kolanuts drop he would just take them.  On the day of the incident actually I was very drunk and I didn’t even know what I was doing again. It was after I had done it and there was nowhere to dispose it that I went to bury it and ran to Lagos. The police later traced me to Lagos and that was how I was arrested.”
It was learnt that he attacked his victim, who was stooped over tilling his farm, from behind and macheted his two legs to ensure he would not be able to run.
Confirming the incident, commissioner of Police, Mr Sam Okaula said the suspect took operatives to the bush where he had hid his victim’s head while the cutlass with which he did the act was also recovered.- greengist.

0 comments