A CONFUSED GIRL NEEDS YOUR ADVICE

Hi, I am a girl of 23 and i have been dating my boyfriend for close to a year now. We have been doing Fine Until recently. I am a virgin, ...

Hi, I am a girl of 23 and i have been dating my boyfriend for close to a year now. We have been doing Fine Until recently. I am a virgin, while he is a sexually active guy. I have always had the wish to Get married to a virgin. And i have not met one person that has been able to convince me otherwise. Recently, we started having issue over this issue.

I am not ready to give in and he is like he cannot hold on again. We stay in different part of the country. So we only Get to see once a while but we communicate constantly via social media and phone calls. Few days ago he told me if he cheats on me that I should not crucify him and that he cannot hold on for too long again and then we had an issue over that and then he asked me if I will prefer he cheats on me and not tell me.

I appreciate his honesty and sincerity but then I don’t think I can stand it if he cheats on me. I am not ready to break up with him and he is equally not ready to break up with me either. Initially the issue looked like something I could avoid but not anymore. I am not ready to change my mind and he told me it is difficult by the day for him to keep up with that.

I am really so Confused. Now it looks like I am a selfish person and i should probably just let him be since I cannot give him my body. But then I am Confused if I should overlook it but I fear that will mean he can keep cheating. I need advice.
Thanks

8 comments

  1. @ Pst Voke, let her let him go, she wants a virgin like herself, that is what she will get if only she can be patient, the guy is sexually active and can't control his urge yet, even if they eventually marry she might not satisfy him, so she isn't sure of being able to hold him down with her sex after marriage. Let her let him go, a disciplined, God fearing man will come for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should let him go. He's trying to blackmail her emotionally until she gives in to him and who knows what will happen next? Trust me, she doesn't want a life to imprisonment and torture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She should let him go. He's trying to blackmail her emotionally until she gives in to him and who knows what will happen next? Trust me, she doesn't want a life to imprisonment and torture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Similar experience I witnessed in d past didn't favored the girl involved, the guy is a stupid person, b4 telling d girl he will cheat on her, he had started cheating for long, it's just a trap to lure the innocent naive girl to bed and later frustrate her, she better run for her life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Similar experience I witnessed in d past didn't favored the girl involved, the guy is a stupid person, b4 telling d girl he will cheat on her, he had started cheating for long, it's just a trap to lure the innocent naive girl to bed and later frustrate her, she better run for her life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Blessing. Thanks. I hope she will see these responses.

    ReplyDelete